Want to know the process of buying second hand property for sale in Istanbul? We will help you through it.
Not only the process, but we will also provide you a lot of information to buy second hand property in Istanbul.
Keep on reading to know more
What is the process to buy second hand property for sale in Istanbul?
- Research: Before buying any second hand property in Istanbul, conduct your own research thoroughly. It’s necessary for your better knowledge and security.
- Get the right agent: Getting the right trustful agent is of utmost importance.
- Deposit and sales agreement: To lock the property the buyer of the second hand property has to make a minimum deposit of £5,000 or more depending on the price of the chosen property.
- Legal procedures: For this, you need your passport to get a Turkish Tax number. Along with it, you also need a bank account in any Turkish bank to proceed through the transaction.
- Signing the Legal Deed and moving on: When all the above procedures are fulfilled, its time to sign the legal deed of the second hand property and it’s yours.
Why should you invest in the best second hand property for sale in Istanbul ?
With over 3 million tourists visiting Turkey- the real estate market is growing by leaps and bounds. There are foreigners who look for properties for rent both for short term and long term periods. Whatever may be the case, investing in second hand property for sale in Turkey earns you good returns.
Moreover, the property builders in Istanbul, Turkey is all about taking the game to a whole new level. They are not only building properties just to replace the old homes but are using their creativity, imagination, resources, and talent by constructing trendy, modern design buildings and apartments incorporating every feature one desires to have in their home. Therefore buying second hand property for sale in Istanbul is more than just an investment. It is like getting a step closer to a better and luxurious lifestyle
How much does the best second hand property for sale in Istanbul cost?
The cost of second hand properties in Istanbul depends on the location of the apartments. The more prestigious the location, the higher the cost. Whatever may be the case, luxury real estate is highly profitable, yielding high rental income along with tax benefits.
- If you are thinking of investing in luxury second hand apartments, your expected cost should be nothing less than $1 million. But it’s worth every penny.
- If you are looking forward to buying mediocre luxury second hand property for sale in Istanbul, your expected prices should start from $400000 and keep rising.
- If you are planning to buy second hand city suburbs commuter properties, expect a minimum budget of $100000 to $400000.
- For outer city commuter properties, your budget should be between $ 50,000 to $100000.
How to buy the best second hand property for sale near Istanbul?
Locating the best real estate properties is easy. Here are a few of the ways to help you get the best.
- Directly through owners: Property owners in Turkey look forward to renting their apartment to foreigners and visitors to earn a regular rental income. You can get in touch with them directly to get your second-hand property.
- Through an Emlak: Emlak’s are Turkey’s real estate agent that keeps the housing market ticketing. They are easy to locate all around Turkey with their window panes being filled with pictures of available properties. They can help you find the best second hand property for sale in Istanbul.
- Through agencies: There are several real estate agencies that offer help to investors find their dream second hand property in Istanbul, Turkey. You can directly contact them and they will help you through the journey. Some agencies also provide management services to your property.
Investing in second hand property for sale in Istanbul is a great way to dive into the real estate market of Istanbul. It’s not only an investment, it’s a lifestyle change.