The implementation of the process of turkey citizenship through investment has been made easy for the foreign investors. You can easily get the Turkish citizenship if you invest at least USD 250,000 in real estate. The Turkish citizenship is not different from a naturalized citizenship in Turkey. You can pass on the citizenship to you future generations without any worry.
Your application will be processed if you apply to the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre during the deed transfer process. To complete the procedures, Ankara and Istanbul are your destination.
Here are the steps you need to blindly follow to get turkey citizenship through investment
- The first thing you have to do is prepare your documents. Without proper and authentic documents, you dream of having a Turkish property and citizenship will be run down with water. You will need a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks to get all the documents prepared.
- Now, you have to complete the investment procedure. This takes at least 2 to 3 weeks. Before proceeding, you are required to open an account with the Turkish bank to complete the investment procedure
- Third, you have to apply for residence permit. Without the permit, you will not be able to proceed with the next step. You will get the permit within 4 to 5 weeks of applying
- To get turkey citizenship through investment you have to get ready to apply for citizenship, as soon as your residence permit is granted. You are not needed to appear for any interviews or be physically present during the citizenship application process. It will take 8-12 weeks to conclude.
- Now comes the turn for Passport acquisition, that takes a minimum of 4 weeks' time
After following up through the above-mentioned steps, you will be deemed perfect for getting the Turkish citizenship. You are not entitled to enjoy all the benefits that come with it.
Documents required to apply for citizenship in Turkey:
- Valid Passport
- Application tax payment receipt
- Turkish ID copy and addresses of applicant’s relatives in Turkey (if applicable)
- Residence permit or valid tourist visa on your passport
- Documents verifying completion of investment
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photos of each member of your family
- Health insurance
- Power of attorney
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
The best benefits:
If you have a Turkish citizenship, then you automatically get entitled to state pension. The Turkish citizenship ensures that you and your family get free healthcare facilities, and free education. You even get the right to vote in Turkey. The property costs in Turkey are low in comparison to other countries.
Know the criteria to get turkey citizenship by investment process:
In Turkey, you are free to invest in more than one property. You are entitled to invest in commercial or residential property, and use it for rental income. But, you have to wait for at least 3 years before you can sell your property in Turkey. But, before you get on with the turkey citizenship by investment steps, you must be well eloquent with the criteria you need to fulfil to get the Turkish citizenship.
The criteria that you have to adhere to are listed in the following lines:
- You have to spend an investment amount of approximately a minimum of USD 250,000 for property acquisitions.
- Buying government bonds worth USD 500,000 is another mandate for foreign investors
- You have to deposit approximately USD 500,000 in the Turkish banks
- You have to create a minimum of 50 jobs