Are you planning to buy a property in Istanbul and would like to consider second-hand property investment in Turkey? Then, you will be able to find appropriate options and alternatives for second-hand properties in one of the most preferred cities in the country. If you are planning to have Turkish citizenship by investment, there are properties that you will be able to evaluate.
In addition to that, second-hand properties are also preferred by investigators in recent years. We prepared an amazing guide for you that you are going to learn more about the most preferred locations for second-hand properties in Istanbul, the reasons why you should prefer the second-hand property in Istanbul, Turkey, and the requirements for foreign investigators at the same time. Let’s look at more detailed information right now!
Can Foreigners Buy a Second-hand Property in Turkey? What are the Requirements?
If you are planning to buy a second-hand property in Turkey, there are some requirements for every location in the country that you must inform yourself of perfectly. If you are a foreigner, you can look at the listed vital rules that you should know below.
- First of all, if you are a foreigner, you will not be able to buy a property which is located near to the military and security area in the country.
- If you are not a citizen of Turkey, you will be able to buy a maximum of 30 hectares of property in every location of the country.
- Lastly, you will be able to buy a maximum of 10% of the total area in the district when there are private properties at the location where you are planning to buy a property.
The property that you are going to buy must be appropriate for the requirements that you see above. Otherwise, you will not be able to buy a second-hand property in the country. Besides that, you should inform yourself about every process and law as well. If you need more information, you can directly contact us on the number +90 549 870 38 38 and also send a message on WhatsApp at the same time.
Best Locations to Buy a Property in Istanbul, Turkey
Would you like to invest in the best locations in the city? We are going to share the most preferred locations that you will be able to consider for buying a second-hand property in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Kadikoy, Istanbul
- Sisli, Istanbul
- Taksim, Beyoglu
Why Shall I Buy a Second-hand Property in Istanbul, Turkey?
If you are trying to find a reason to buy a second-hand property instead of preferring new projects, you can see the listed information that we shared with you.
- When you would like to have Turkish citizenship and you need to buy a property that costs $250.000, you will be able to find it directly on second-hand properties.
- The taxes that you are going to pay will be lower.
- If you would like to make a profit from the property that you are going to buy in Istanbul, you will be able to find cheaper properties in Turkey than in European countries.
- In Istanbul, you will never have transportation problems anywhere in the city. The social activities, required buildings, universities, hospitals, shopping malls are located in every location of Istanbul.
- When you would like to spend time in nature, you will be able to do that in the city.
- If you are planning to live in the property that you are going to buy, Turkish people are very welcoming and hospitable.
- You will be able to find different types of properties which can appeal to your style and your demands. While there are luxury apartments, suites, and mansions, you can also consider family houses and residences in the city.
- There are stunning second-hand properties that are also new in Istanbul. You will be able to choose locations which have incredible views of the city.
- Lastly, Istanbul is one of the most preferred cities in the country by both foreigners and investigators at the same time. You will be able to make a profit from every location of the city.