Bursa is one of the most preferred locations for property investment in the country. If you are planning to buy a second-hand property in Turkey, you will be able to find various opportunities and different types of properties in Bursa, Turkey. In the article that we prepared for you, you will be able to know about the things that you need to be careful of, requirements for foreign people, and the advantages of buying second-hand property in the country at the same time.
Advantages of Buying a Second-hand Property in Bursa Turkey
Every year, thousands of tourists are visiting the country to benefit from the property opportunities in Turkey. Bursa provides many different advantages for those who are planning to buy a second-hand property in the city. The remarkable reasons take the attraction of both investigators and the foreigners in Bursa. Let’s look at the advantages that you will be able to benefit from in the city!
- The prices of the properties can be changeable according to the locations that you are going to choose for buying a property in the city. It means that you will be able to find appropriate properties for your budget.
- There are different types of properties in Bursa. While you will be able to choose family houses which are the most preferred ones in the city, you can also look at the second-hand luxury apartments and residences in Bursa.
- Bursa is hosting magnificent districts in the city that you will be able to choose the best views for the property that you are going to purchase.
- Many investigators prefer to invest in Bursa in recent years because the popularity of the city is raising every year.
- The job opportunities are also various in the city because Bursa is developed for the textile and car production industries.
- The winter tourism is improved in Bursa, it also hosts the famous mountain “Uludag” for skiing.
- When you prefer to purchase a second-hand property in Bursa, you will never have a transportation problem in the city and Bursa Yenisehir Airport also provides flights to different locations in the country.
- If you are planning to have Turkish citizenship in the country by buying a property, you will only need to buy a property that costs $250.000 or above. If you do not want to pay more than $250.000 for a new project to have Turkish citizenship, you can consider second-hand properties in Bursa for sale.
- You can directly contact the owners of the properties to learn more details about the property that you are planning to purchase.
See also: Second-hand property Istanbul
Things that You Need to Be Careful While Buying a Second-hand Property in Bursa
Those who would like to buy a second-hand property in the country need to know some crucial things before they purchase the determined property. If you are planning to buy a second-hand property in Bursa, Turkey, you should pay attention to the law that we shared with you below.
- For foreign people, it is not allowed to buy a property that is located near to the security or military zone in the country.
- For those who are not a citizen of Turkey, it is not allowed to buy more than 30 hectares of property for every location of Turkey.
- If you are a foreigner and planning to buy a property in the country, you will be able to buy a maximum of 10% of the total area in the district if there are private properties at the determined location.
In addition to the rules that you saw above, you must purchase a property which is a minimum of $250.000 or above if you would like to have citizenship in Turkey. When you purchase real estate that is under $250.000, you will not have the chance to apply for citizenship in the country.
If you have questions or need more information about the process of buying a second-hand property in Bursa or need to know more about the details of locations in the city for the appropriate properties, you can directly contact us on the number +90 549 870 38 38 or you can send a message to us on WhatsApp at the same time.