Be ready to explore top strategies and tips before buying real estate in Turkey! The investments are extremely rising in the country and you must know about tips more instead of buying a property directly. Find the best property opportunities in Turkey! We prepared the most important tips that you need to know! Let’s look at the details of investment strategies for real estate in Turkey!
- You need to start buying the right and appropriate property for you. Finding the right property is the most crucial part of successful investment in Turkey.
- Finding a reliable real estate agent is also significantly essential if you will not buy the property directly from the owner. You should never prefer a real estate agent because of the reasonable prices of properties. You must follow every process and every formal document during the process. You can also have lawyer support during the process. In addition to that, you need to have proof of the success of the purchasing process and the formal documents at the same time.
- Ask opinions of those who have experience in buying real estate in Turkey. It does not mean that you directly do what the experienced people say. You should just ask their opinions and have more ideas about the process and the best locations of properties in Turkey. Experienced people may know more details than you and can guide you during the process. For this reason, you can note the recommendations of those who have strong experiences about buying real estate in Turkey before.
- Search for the best locations to invest in and the locations which may gain worth in the future. While there are most preferred locations such as Istanbul, Antalya, Bodrum, Fethiye, Bursa, etc., there are also locations that may have more worth in the future. If you will not live and buy a property for investment, you can look at these locations and make more profit in the future. If you are going to live in the property that you will purchase, you can look at the location if it is near hospitals, public transportation, schools, supermarkets, pharmacy, and other essential places. If you have children, you can look at locations where schools are located or a lot of transportation options. The location of the property will be changeable according to your demand.
- Make a list of properties that you are going to consider. This part might look unnecessary, but you need to make a digital list to consider every option and opportunity easily. When you visit the properties or search online, you will be able to see the places that you eliminated and it will also guide you when you look at other property options at the same time.
Requirements to Buy a Real Estate in Turkey
Purchasing a property in Turkey needs some required documents and steps that you need to know. When you are going to apply for Turkish citizenship and buy the property, you must complete the steps below.
- The Tax Registration Number that you will be able to take at the tax offices in Turkey. You must have your passport with you at the tax office.
- You should have a bank account in Turkey. The required documents are your passport and notarized translations of your passport.
- You need to have the evaluation report before you purchase the property.
- After you completed the steps above, you will be able to buy the property that you decide on.
- When you buy the property, you must apply for a residence permit application in Turkey. You can calculate the cost or residence permit according to your nationality because the prices are changeable according to nationalities.
- When you completed all of the steps, you will be able to apply for Turkish citizenship as well.
Types of Applications to Have Turkish Citizenship by Investment
There are different types of applications for a residence permit and all of them have many different conditions and requirements at the same time. You can look at the types of applications below.
- Short-Term Residence Permit in Turkey – duration of stay 1 to 90
- Tourism Visa / e-Visa in Turkey – duration of stay 1 to 2 years
- Student Visa – duration of stay maximum 1-year stay and return
- Business Visa – duration of stay maximum 3 months and return
- Medical Visa – duration of stay maximum 3 months and return
You can convert the visas to residence permit ID cards according to the type of your visa and duration of stay. If you are going to buy a property, your visa might include in the tourism visa.