Different fundamental options are available to have Turkish citizenship in Turkey. If you would like to apply for Turkish citizenship application, you need to complete one of the principal ways which are required for citizenship. There are some restrictions and allowances to apply for Turkish citizenship in the country that you need to know about. We prepared detailed information which may guide you. You can find the applying Turkish citizenship by buying a property and other different ways to invest in Turkey for the citizenship in the content.
Requirements of Applying for Turkish Citizenship by Buying a property
Buying a property for Turkish citizenship is one of the most preferred methods by those who would like to get Turkish citizenship easily. For applying for Turkish citizenship, there are some requirements and required documents that you need to have. You can see all of the required documents and the steps that you need to complete below.
- Firstly, the property that you are going to buy must be a minimum of $250.000 worth. If it is not $250.000 or above, you will not be able to apply for Turkish citizenship in Turkey.
- There are some required steps and documents that you need to complete before you buy the property. Let’s look at the steps.
- You need to have the tax registration number. You will be able to have the tax registration number at the Tax Offices in Turkey. To get the tax registration number, you need to have your passport to give at the Tax Office.
- After you have the tax registration number, you will need a bank account in Turkey. The account must be in a Turkish bank. To create an account at the bank, you need to have your passport, the translation of the passport at the same time. The translation that you are going to give must be notarized as well.
- You need an evaluation report before you purchase the property that you would like to buy. The cost of the evaluation report will be changeable according to the company that you are going to prefer. To learn more information, you can contact us or search for more detailed information for the evaluation report.
- When you complete all the vital steps that you saw above, you will be able to buy the property that you would like. It should be noted that the property must be a minimum of $250.000.
- When you complete purchasing step, you will need to apply for a residence permit in Turkey. You need to apply for a residence permit in the first month. You can also find more detailed information about the residence permit in Turkey on our website.
- When you completed these 5 steps, you will need to apply for Turkish citizenship in Turkey. There are also required documents that you will need to give during the citizenship application as well. You must be sure that you have all of the required documents on the application. To see the documents that you have to have, you can read the article which is the guide for the citizenship application in Turkey.
Different Ways for Getting Turkish Citizenship
There are 5 different ways to get Turkish citizenship in Turkey. While buying a property or real estate is one of them and the most preferred method to have Turkish citizenship, there are also 4 ways that you can consider. You can see the other 4 ways below.
- If you do not want to buy a property in Turkey, you can invest in a Turkish bank for $500.000.
- The other way is creating a business in the country. You must create a business that has at least 50 employees in the company.
- Also, you can prefer to work in the country for 5 years. At the end of 5 years, you will be able to apply for Turkish citizenship. For this step, you need a work permit in Turkey and a residence permit application at the same time. You will be able to renew your residence every year for 5 years.
- The last method is marrying a Turkish citizen in Turkey. It should be noted that the marriage must be real and you will need to prove it while you are applying for Turkish citizenship.
As you can see above, there are other ways to have Turkish citizenship in the country but the most preferred method and the easiest way for Turkish citizenship is buying a property or real estate in the country. If you have more questions, please contact us on +90 549 870 38 38.