You can find different meaning of luxury in this project with its exclusive building quality, design, architechture and amazing panoramic sea view. The compound is located in Mahmutlar district of Alanya.
- All imaginations will be changed after you meet with the project, since it is just like in the dreams. The only thing you need to do is to choose which apartment is suits you, since there are alternatives from 1 bedroom to 5 bedroom in the complex.
- There are totally 3 blocks existing at the project by consisting of 204 apartments. The compound is only 350 meters close to Mediterranean Sea and the apartments has both sea and mountain view.
- Luxury Sea Life Alanya project will offer its residents amazing landscapes, walking track, extraordinary lighting and amenities, including a multi-use pool with Jacuzzi, children’s swimming pool, waterslides, heated indoor pool, gym area, SPA area with Turkish bath, sauna and steam room, massage rooms, relaxing room, games room area and barbecue area.
- Out-door swimming pool
- Heated in-door pool
- Water slides
- Steam room
- Fitnes Center
- Turkish bath
- Car Park
- Game Room, billiard & table tennis
- Wifi at common places
- Care taker and gardener
- 7/24 security supported installed camera system
- Playground for kids
- 350 meters to the beaches
- 12km to Alanya City Center
- 25km to Gazipasa International Airport
- Alanya is a summer holiday town which is located in south direction of Turkey and in Antalya province. The town just between Taurus mountains covered by all forest and Mediterranean Sea. Alanya Fortress, Red Tower, Shipyard, Damlatas Cave, Konyaalti Beaches, Duden Waterfall are some landmarks of the town. Average temperature is 24 celcius degrees in the town and in summer time it is around 34 celcius degree. So, it is definitelly recommended for summer holiday. The population is around 300 thousand at the town in winter time, but it reaches more than 1 million in summer time, so it is obvious that a lot of tourist making thier choice as Alanya to make their holidays. Mostly, Europeans, Arabs, Scandinavian and Russian people are living as foreign in the town.