The number of investigations in Turkey is increasing day by day and foreigners who would like to make a profit or live in the super-luxury properties always prefer the stunning cities of the country. In addition to the magnificent properties, investing in Turkey is also preferred to have Turkish citizenship. If you would like to have a Turkish citizenship by purchasing a property in the country, there are some required steps that you need to complete and the Turkish citizenship process that you need to inform yourself at the same time. In the article that we prepared for you, you will be able to know more about the benefits of buying a property in Turkey and the advantages of having Turkish citizenship application as well. Let’s look at the requirements that you need to know.
Buying a Property in Turkey for Turkish Citizenship Application: Required Steps to Complete
Before applying for Turkish citizenship, there are some steps that you need to fulfill and crucial information that you should know.
- For citizenship, the property that you are going to buy must be a minimum of $250.000. If it is under $250.000, you will not be able to apply for Turkish citizenship.
- You should have a tax number from the tax offices in the country. To have the tax number, you need to bring your passport.
- You will need to create a Turkish bank account in the country.
- An evolution report is required for buying a property in Turkey.
- After you complete these steps, you will be able to purchase the property.
- You need to apply for a residence permit within a month.
You can follow the citizenship application process below.
How to Apply for Turkish Citizenship Application After Buying a Property
After you complete the required steps, there are some documents and processes for Turkish citizenship that you are going to see below. You can follow the listed information and be more prepared for the application process.
- Fill the application form with Latin letters with correct and real information.
- Bring your ID card and your passport. The translation of the documents must be notarized.
- A marriage certificate is required if you are applying for your family members.
- You should have 2 photographs that are appropriate for passport size.
- Completed investor’s residence certificate.
If you have specific conditions, you should check the official websites of the government. You can also contact us on the number that we shared with you at the end of the article.
Benefits of Buying a Property in Turkey
Discover the benefits of buying a property in Turkey and learn more about the details.
- Most of the foreign investigators prefer to buy a property in Turkey because, in a few years, they can make a profit from the property that they purchased.
- You will be able to live in the stunning places in the country and the properties will be cheaper when you compare with European countries.
- Hospitals, schools, transportation options, and various crucial places will be available for you.
- You will be able to apply for Turkish citizenship.
Advantages of Having Turkish Citizenship
There are many different advantages of having Turkish citizenship when you buy a property in the country. You can see some of the listed advantages below.
- The job options are various in almost every location of the country and preferred in every season by tourists.
- You will be able to travel to 116 countries without a visa requirement.
- You will be able to have a passport for 10 years and you can renew it.
- Turkey has a fair tax system that is suitable for everyone.
- Health facilities provide various benefits.
- Turkey is a member of the G20 and NATO.
- The history of the country is extremely rich and hosted many different civilizations throughout history.
- Your children will be able to have free education.
If you have questions about the citizenship and purchasing property process, you can directly contact us on the number +90 549 870 38 38 or send a message to us on WhatsApp as well. You can reach related articles to have more information about the most preferred locations, types of properties, and all of the processes by clicking this link: Buyer Guide.