Stunning scenery, beautiful beaches, plush villas, diverse landscape, centuries-old history- you can’t get enough of Antalya. If you are planning to buy a villa for rent in Antalya, we have already made a smart move; we will walk you through the journey.
Famously known as the “pearl” of the Mediterranean Sea, Antalya is located in a resort town in Turkey. Staring from 2 bedroom complexes to private detached villas, Antalya a lot to offer to its investors.
Where to find the best villa for rent in Antalya at the most affordable price?
It depends on the purpose of your purchase.
- If you want to enjoy a quiet country lifestyle, look for villas in Antalya that are on the outskirts of the city.
- If you want high returns on your investment, look for villas near Konyaalti and Lara Beach.
- If you want a villa to spend some quality time with your family and enjoy golfing, then look for villas near Belek where you can enjoy an amazing time with your loved ones.
How much does best villa for rent in Antalya cost?
It’s no secret that villas in Antalya offers great value for money compared to the other Turkish regions.
- If you are looking to buy property near the Konyaalti Beach, expect nothing less than
£65,000 for 2-bedroom apartments and £75,000 for three-bedroom apartments.
- To buy villa for rent in Antalya further along the coast, you can expect the cost starting from £50,000 for family homes and the price reaches around £110,000 for extra facilities like shared pools and private gardens,
- Properties near Belek start from £70,000 for 2 bedroom villas, and the price can rise to £110,000 for 2-3 bedroom villas.
If you are willing to invest millions of dollars for buying a property in Antalya we can assure you that Antalya has plenty to suffice for your desire for private villas.
What is the process to buy best villa for rent near Antalya?
- Research: We know Atlanta’s real estate market is growing by leaps and bounds. There are millions of properties to consider and it becomes quite touch.
Anytime you plan to villa for rent in Antalya first figure out your core purpose behind the investment and then conduct your own research thoroughly. It’s necessary for your better knowledge and security.
- Get the right agent: Getting the right trustful agent is of utmost importance (if you are buying it through agents). We cannot stress this point enough!
Talk to your agent, let them know the lifestyle you are looking forward to, and your budget. This will help your agent to search locate better properties for you.
- Deposit and sales agreement: Once you have finalized the property, you need to freeze it before anyone else snatches it from you.
To reserve the property, you need to make a minimum deposit of £5,000 or more depending on the price of the chosen property.
- Legal procedures: After freezing your property, you need to go through the legal procedures to ensure you have rented the property is on your name.
For this, you need your passport to get a Turkish Tax number. Along with it, you also need a bank account in any Turkish bank to proceed through the transaction.
- Signing the Legal Deed and moving on: When all the above procedures are fulfilled, its time to sign the legal deed of the property and make it yours. As simple as that.
Should I invest in renting a property in Antalya?
If you want to enjoy a luxurious and healthy lifestyle along with all the top-class amenities and services, then you should invest in a villa for rent in Antalya.
Remember it’s not only an investment, it’s a lifestyle change.