If you are planning to have a Turkish citizenship by property investment, many different advantages are waiting for you! Thousands of people investigate Turkey every year at the same time benefit the advantages of the citizenship of the country. You will be able to find the benefits of Turkish citizenship in the article while you will be able to know more about Turkish citizenship by the property, investment process, and investment required documents as well. Let’s look at more detailed information!
Benefits of Turkish Citizenship
Discover the benefits of Turkish Citizenship! When you have citizenship, you will be able to have various advantages! You can see some of the benefits below.
- You will be able to easy to do business when you have citizenship in Turkey.
- While the Muslim country provides a democratic lifestyle, you will also be able to live a westernized lifestyle.
- Turkey is a preferred country in every season. While Istanbul, the Aegean, and Mediterranean coasts are preferred in the summer season, various cities have higher tourism in the winter season.
- Turkish people are very welcoming and hospitable to foreign citizens and tourists.
- Educational and health facilities provide perfect service.
- You will have a top-quality life in Turkey.
- There is lively tourism during the year.
- The geographical location of the country is significantly perfect. It is located between Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
- The tax system is also suitable and fair for everyone.
- Turkey is also one of the G20 and NATO members.
- Turkey hosted many different civilizations throughout history and it offers significant places in every city in the country.
- You will be able to travel to 116 countries without visa requirements.
- The validity of a Turkish passport is 10 years and you will be able to renew it as well.
- The Turkish passport delivery time is significantly fast. You will be able to get the passport in about 3 to 6 months.
- You will be able to have the New Turkish identity cards.
- Free education will be available for your children.
- Schengen visa is available to travel to EU countries at the same time Turkey is an EU candidate country.
- The Turkish cuisine is also extremely rich and secure and it appeals to everyone in the world.
There are also many different advantages that government will provide to the citizens. If you would like to have more information about the benefits, you can easily reach more information on the formal websites of the country!
Turkish Citizenship by Property – Benefits of Turkish Citizenship
To have Turkish citizenship by buying a property in the country, there are some crucial things that you need to know. If you do not have citizenship yet, you will be able to buy a maximum of 30 hectares of property in the country. When you buy land or property in Turkey, the property has to be a minimum 250.000$. You and your family member who are less than 18 years old will be able to have Turkish citizenship during your life. If you have children when you have citizenship, your children will also be able to benefit the Turkish citizenship as well. The conditions can be changeable according to your current situation. Eventually, you must research perfectly before you see a real estate agent and the required documents for investment.
Turkish Citizenship by Investment Process
- You need to sign an agreement with an immigration agent which is licensed.
- You should invest in Turkey. (To the real estate)
- You need to have a residence permit.
- You should have a Turkish passport when you complete the process.
Turkey Citizenship by Investment Required Documents
- You need to fill the application form in Latin letters. Be sure that you give the correct information. The applicators must fill the application form only by themselves.
- You need to give your passport or ID card. You may need to translate your documents, passport, or ID cards. In this situation, the documents must be notarized.
- If you will apply with your family members, a marriage certificate must be included.
- The birth certificate which shows the relationships with relatives and family members must be included.
- You need to give 2 photographs which are required passport size.
- Investor’s residence certificate which is completed.
- If your children who are under 18 years old will be included on the family application, there are some required documents you must have. You need to bring the birth certificate of your children, notarized passport copies, and 2 photographs that are passport size.
To have more information about the required documents, please check the formal websites of the country.